Are you and those around you leading the organization? Or is your culture potentially putting your success at risk?
As a leader—of projects, programs or people—your central function is to ensure that you create leaders at all levels of your organization to drive results, inspire innovation, and support driving exceptional business results.
Leadership is a Choice®
The Leadership is a Choice® training series is comprised of five one-day sessions that can be combined into a dynamic multi-day curriculum:
• Leadership is a Choice® Session 1 – Eliminate Drama & Enhance Leadership. Required module
• Leadership is a Choice® Session 2 – Improve critical thinking, decision-making ability and deepen trust.
• Leadership is a Choice® Session 3 – Coaching for accountability and uncovering clear paths for growth.
• Leadership is a Choice® Session 4 – Authenticity and the deep structure of leadership.
• Leadership is a Choice® Session 5 – Leading without authority.
Negotiating with Style™
The Negotiating with Style™ training series is comprised of three one-day sessions that can be combined into a dynamic multi-day curriculum:
• Negotiating with Style™ Session 1 – Negotiations Fundamentals
• Negotiating with Style™ Session 2 – Principled Negotiations and Compelling Partnerships
• Negotiating with Style™ Session 3 – Procurement Negotiations
The Team Integration™ training series is comprised of two one-day sessions that can be combined into a dynamic multi day curriculum:
• New Team Leader Integration™ Session 1 – Helps a new leader get a fast start with their team.
• Cross Team Integration™ Session 2 – Helps cross functional teams quickly repair and build trust within an experiential setting.
The Real Trust™ training series is comprised of a single one-day session that can be combined into a dynamic multi-day curriculum:
• Real Trust™ Session 1 – A formula for team trust
We also provide trainings in:
- Organizational Savvy
- Critical Thinking and Reasoning
- Decision Making
What makes our training different?
• We are experts at creating compelling, engaging and experiential learning.
• We use your real examples and situations to teach the material so everything is instantly relevant
• We pull through the programs expanding the course concepts into any length of time it takes to guarantee the learning has occurred.
• The programs are based on solid behavioral and neuroscience principles and research.
What do you mean by choice?
Everything we do in our trainings is to help you be a more present and intentional leader.
What if I am not a Leader?
Everyone of our trainings helps each person access more of his or her inherit leadership ability even if they are an individual contributor. In fact, we propose that individual contributors need Leadership development even more because every bit of influence they have is derived by his or her ability to lead.
We will use processes that allow real learning and discoveries to transform both the leaders and the cohorts into experts at leading continued organizational development helping organizations achieve their respective missions. Experiential learning provides a holistic model of the learning process and a multi-linear model of adult development, both of which are consistent with what we know about how people learn, grow, and develop. Experiential learning emphasizes the central role that experience plays in the learning process, an emphasis that distinguishes how we design trainings from other learning theories. The term “experiential” is used therefore to differentiate our method from cognitive learning theories, which tend to emphasize cognition over affect, and behavioral learning theories that deny any role for subjective experience in the learning process. Our experiential model uses a process whereby knowledge is created through the transformation of experience. Knowledge results from the combination of grasping and transforming experience. These immediate and concrete experiences are the basis for observations and reflections. These reflections are assimilated and distilled into abstract concepts from which new implications for action can be drawn. These implications can be actively tested and serve as guides in creating new experiences.